Tuesday, April 30, 2013

God's Word is alive!


To describe what did happen few weeks ago, I need to go back to last spring's incidents.

We were studying in World of Life Bible school and one day God gave me a Word: In the fear of the Lord there is strong confidence, and His children will have a place of refuge (Prov. 14:26).

In Latvian it says that children will be protected. So I took this Word, print out on A4 sheet and stick on girl’s bunk bed. I had a confidence - my girls are protected!
I had very big surprise when after few days Elizabete run into our house with face all over with blood. My biggest question was not about how she fell or how did it happen but how could it be, if God promised in His Word that my children will be protected?! 
She hit the cut on her forehead so there was at least 3 cm open wound so her eyelid was hanging a little bit down and without sewing it will not be possible to get along.
As we were in Sweden just little bit more than half a year I didn’t know what to do, where to call, where to go, but one I knew - we can go to God and stand on His Word. So we went to girl’s room, kneel down and started to praise God that He sent us Word and no matter how does it look, Elizabete will be fine because He promised to protect. Right in that moment the blood ceased to flow. Then we put something cold from freezer and called Alex (he was working and was at least 50 km from home). I was so desperate - my biggest supporter is so far and now I must handle this situation alone. I knew he can’t help me, but at least to cry out my pain I could try by phone. 
His boss told us to go to the hospital and promised that his wife will meet us there and will show where to go. So I changed Elizabete’s clothes, put plaster on her cut and we went to hospital. All the way (we should go there 30 minutes) we were praying and praising God that He will help us and there will be miracle so doctors will not sew her face. 
When we arrived our friend was waiting for us and told us that we should prepare ourselves at least for 4-8 hours to sit in the line, because there are always so many children with different traumas sitting there. When we entered the emergency hospital we found out that there are almost nobody, who needed help, just Elizabete. So doctor looked to her wound and said that before they will sew they need to put some medicine to get rid from the local pain around the cut and make it insusceptible, so she will not feel needle.
They put these medicine and we had more 20 minutes to pray and stand on God’s promise. 

When the doctor came again he looked to the wound and said: “Hmmm... Hmmmm..” Then she called another doctor and he said most fantastic words: “It looks that it will be enough that we will put just plasters.” I was sooooo happy, I can’t even describe - the miracle happened, God made smaller her cut during our prayers so we skipped terrible event - sewing.
We went home soo happy. I became a little bit stronger and now this Word was not just a text from the Bible, but revelation that my children ARE PROTECTED.
But something else happened after few weeks....
We woke up in the morning, Elizabete came to our big bed (Alex was already in his job, again 50 km from home), but Katrina was still sleeping. We were enjoying our lazy morning in bed as we heard from their room strange sound as if something fell down on the flow. I was thinking that it should be chair or something, because if it would be Katrina, she would cry. There was silence. We run there to check. And we found..... Katrina.... On the floor laying down without any movements. My soul was crying to God: “What is happening, you send me a Word so my children will be protected! What is that?!?!”. 
I cried: “Katrina, Katrina! Wake up! What is wrong? Do you have pain somewhere? Do you hear me?”. But she just moan very weak. She could not move, she could not speak, she couldn’t even open her eyes.
As I didn’t know how or if she fell down from the bunk bed (we had very high bed) and if she didn’t broke back bone, I didn’t dare to lift her up or move.
I felt so helpless.. I knew how to get to the ambulance, but I didn’t know what to do with Katrina, because, if something is wrong with her back I can’t go by car with her in the chair. I knew the emergency phone number and I started to call them, they said I should wait on the line, wait on the line and wait on the line. Minutes felt like hours. Then Elizabete exclaimed: “Mum! Pray! Please pray!” She was so worried about her sister that she even shouted to me. I hang up the phone and we started to pray, praise God for His Word and about His presence and control about this terrible situation. 
And after some while Katrina suddenly sit up catch her head and lay back again in severe head pain. Then I understood, I can go by car. We quickly dressed up, I carried Katrina to the car and went to the hospital. Again we had half an hour to pray and stand on His promise about protection. When I looked into the rear view mirror, I saw sleeping and moaning Katrina, she looked like dieing. But I didn’t even accept these thoughts, because I knew, God promised me to protect my children! I knew that I should only get to the doctors and she will be fine.
Now I was much more stronger mum. I just called Alex on my way to tell him that he needs to pray for Katrina, because he could not help me anyway. I should go through this test alone again...
When we arrived to the hospital parking place I decided to carry Katrina not vertically but horizontally because it could be better for her back bone. Then I was in 8th month of pregnancy and it was possible because of God’s given strenght to do that. And it was miracle - I had so much power, so I could even run these 2-3 hundred meters till ambulance. I knew - as soon as I will get there, my mission will be finished and she will be fine.
And again the waiting room was totally empty (you, who are living in Uppsala probably do not believe me;)). So I put her on the couch and doctor started to examine her. She gave her pain killer and went away. And it was like miracle - she opened her eyes, smiled and felt completely ok. Doctor came back and was wondering why we came if she looks so normal. We should stay there for 3 hours under doctors supervision so they could be sure that everything is fine with her. They gave her ice cream and they were starting have a good time. She started to feel so good that I hardly could control them not to run all around the hospital. 

After 3 hours doctor examine her one more time, tell us to come tomorrow for the x-ray control and let us go home. 
We went home totally healed! God fulfilled His promise to protect my children!

After these two accidents the Word was mine! I knew that my children will be protected and God is watching and is present in every day of our life. As a mums I do my best to protect my kids, but above all I give my children into God’s and Angels hands.

When we should come to Israel we had a choice to buy insurance or airplane tickets, so we chose second. We prayed and God gave us peace and psalm 91, of course, we had Word about kids’ protection (I brought with us printed sheet with this Word and stick to the wall).  This Word is like a weapon in my mouth, because I believe that as soon as I am saying it loud all the circumstances are changing and as Word is the truth and I believe in it, sooner or later it becomes my reality. 
One friend in Sweden was praying for us and he had a vision that here in Israel we will be like under protection wings. So we were fully equipped to go! We knew also that if you don’t have insurance it could cost a lot to go to a doctor.
A lot of small accidents happened here and always when I said this Word, my kids started to feel better, sometimes even if nothing has happened.
We experience special angels’ care and protection here. One of our friend told us how Somebody saved Katrina from an accident. From church we went home by feet with Alex, but our friends took girls with their car. When friend wanted to shut the door he didn’t notice that Katrina  put her fingers into the doorway. He started to shut the door and right in the last second he felt like Somebody stopped his arm to do that! He was telling us this story with such a expression!
Now I believe it more - Angels are real!

And now the accident what happened with Katrina..
One morning when Alex was in school I was brushing my teeth and I didn’t notice that girls moved the shelf, while Katrina was on it, because one of their lollipop fell behind that. She lean down to pick it up and fell down on other shelf what was standing on the floor. 
When I saw her she was laying down on the floor and Elizabete started to help her get up.
Now I know what is the first aid in these situations - THE WORD! 
I confessed out loud this scripture about children protection, because from the experience I know that I know that I know, that this will change all the circumstances immediately and as soon as I’ll speak it out as soon Katrinas health will be closer to what God promised.
I was so full with this idea that totally forgot that my mouth was full with toothpaste and all this poured out on the floor!:) 
I noticed that on Elizabete’s hand was blood.. So I took Katrina and start to search for the injury. And I found.. On her back of the head there was 2 cm cut. Again.. Head.. We are in Israel, without insurance, I am alone again, I don’t know where to go, where to call... But this time I have such a peace what only God could give. I called Alex so he could ask somebody what should we buy in pharmacy to take care of her by ourselves or there is somebody who could come and have a look to the Katrina’s head. 
While we were waiting for Alex, I tried keep Katrina resting and not run. All the Bible school students were praying for her. And I just enjoy this peace what only God can give. 
Katrina felt good and wound didn’t bleed much. Alex came after some while. He had bought plasters and some medicine. He was main doctor because for me it is better not to look at injury so it will be easier for me to believe in supernatural healing. He cut her hair around the wound and put medicine and plaster. We prayed and felt God’s peace that we shouldn’t go to the hospital. 

But still.. I’m mum and the injury was in head, maybe we should go?.. I decided to search in Bible Word what promises to heal the wound. I found. Jer. 33:6 "Behold, I will bring to it health and healing, and I will heal them and reveal to them abundance of prosperity and security." (in Latvian it translates as: I’ll heal her wounds and give them peace..)
But it was just in my head, so I put it on the wall and read it all over and over again, but still I didn’t have the confidence that it will help us. “Logos” didn’t became as “Rema”...
Then I decided to look into Russian translation. And here it was!!!!!!!!
Вот, Я приложу ему пластырь и целебные средства, и уврачую их, и открою им обилие мира и истины. (I’ll put plaster and medicine and heal them, I’ll reveal them abundance of peace and truth). 
Can you imagine that there is a word in the Bible “plaster”?!?! I can’t! When I was searching in Bible something what could support me I had no idea about that! But now I know - Word is alive and adapts to every situation.
I was so happy!!! It’s written in Psalms (119:162): I rejoice at your word like one who finds great spoil.
It was more than a spoil, definitely!
Now, after 3 weeks, Katrina’s wound is totally healed and as God promised - it was enough just to put plaster and medicine.

So I’m so thankful to God that He and His Word is always with us and ready to heal, restore, help and set us free! Praise God!











1 comment: